Ajax Christian Academy is a non-denominational ministry providing
the most complete and highest quality academic education possible.
This training is coupled with a thorough Christ-like character building
model interwoven throughout the curriculum and modeled by the entire
staff so as to produce Godly leaders impassioned for Gods
glory, committed to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission.
We believe in:
1) The inspired Word of God, equally in all parts and without error
in its origin
2) The one God, eternally existent Father, Son and Holy Spirit
who created man by direct, immediate act
3) The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life,
ascension to Heaven, and the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ
4) The fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of
the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone, and the resurrection
of all to life or damnation.
5) The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus
Christ, living a life of righteous works, separated from the world
and witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy
The objective in building a private Christian school is to obey
the Scripture set forth in Deuteronomy 6:6-7
Lord thy God with all thy might. And these words which I command
thee this day, shall be in thine heart; And thou shalt teach them
diligently unto thy children
and of Proverbs 22:6 to
train up a child in the way he should go.
The Vision of Ajax Christian Academy is:
1) To impart wisdom so that each child will reach his/her potential.
2) To train our children in life situations so that they might
learn how to live.
3) To train the children vocationally so that they are prepared
4) To bring about a progression as they acquire skills, expand
their vocabulary, and develop their intellect.
ACA will provide an education to high academic standards that will
equip the student with the knowledge and skills to accomplish the
will of God successfully in his/her life.
ACA will provide a Christ-centered environment that meets the spiritual,
emotional, intellectual, social and physical needs of each individual
ACA provides an alternative educational program to the secular
education system that will assist parents in fulfilling their God-given
responsibility to educate their children in the truth of Gods